Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44887 MKD / DZD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 11% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 40,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 35,418 ден (78,905 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)