Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00588 MKD / GNF
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 110% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 75,497 ден (12,841,104 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)