Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00604 MKD / GNF
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 115% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 77,505 ден (12,839,701 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,100 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)