Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.446 MKD / ARS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 26,229 ден (ARS $18,138) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,085 (37 minutes ago)