Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.222 MKD / HNL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 8% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 37,818 ден (L 17,022) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 58 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $850 (about 2 hours ago)