Cost of living in Columbia, South Carolina, United States compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.570 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Columbia, South Carolina (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 64,312 ден ($1,223) in Columbia, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)