Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.821 MKD / BOB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 24% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 43,552 ден ($b5,568) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)