Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.741 MKD / BOB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 24% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 47,308 ден ($b6,112) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (34 minutes ago)