Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.856 MKD / BOB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 25% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 51,445 ден ($b6,549) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 3 hours ago)