Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.859 MKD / VES *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 22% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 29,697 ден (34,558 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (41 minutes ago)