Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela vs Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17900 MKD / VES *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 26% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 25,792 ден (144,088 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)