Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00350 MKD / IDR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 41,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 37,071 ден (Rp 10,586,230) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kazan' costs руб 800 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (about 1 hour ago)