Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00372 MKD / IDR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 35,612 ден (Rp 9,561,753) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)