Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.883 MKD / MZN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 158% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 105,782 ден (119,806 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)