Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04863 MKD / KRW
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 44,719 ден (₩919,565) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (29 minutes ago)