Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04817 MKD / KRW
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 43,099 ден (₩894,745) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,925 (about 1 hour ago)