Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea vs Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04810 MKD / KRW
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 45,478 ден (₩945,534) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)