Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04734 MKD / KRW
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 50,269 ден (₩1,061,975) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)