Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.644 MKD / THB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 43,612 ден (26,524 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)