Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.705 MKD / THB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 41,075 ден (24,090 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)