Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 36.376 MKD / NZD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 165% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 100,609 ден (NZ$2,766) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $0.17 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)