Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.683 MKD / CNY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 35% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 53,945 ден (7,021元) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)