Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 MKD / BDT
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 12% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 45,923 ден (Taka 71,485) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 17 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$860 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dortmund costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Split costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)