Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.148 MKD / ZMW
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 5% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 35,213 ден (6,841 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)