Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.540 MKD / ZMW
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 76% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 73,847 ден (16,267 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)