Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.300 MKD / ZMW
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 98% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 67,427 ден (12,721 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)