Cost of living in Chillan, Chile vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07982 MKD / CLP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 55,071 ден (CH$689,935) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)