Cost of living in Chiba, Japan vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.49292 MKD / JPY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 235% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 137,430 ден (¥278,807) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)