Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.616 MKD / THB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 26% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 46,718 ден (28,904 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $18,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Andorra la Vella costs €0.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)