Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.845 MKD / RUB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 33,195 ден (руб 39,289) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $180 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)