Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 40.631 MKD / CAD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 125% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 83,378 ден (C$2,052) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)