Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 54.163 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 166% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 98,535 ден ($1,819) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $0.17 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)