Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.570 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 153% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 96,216 ден ($1,830) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nyeri costs Shilling30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)