Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 54.165 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 159% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 88,228 ден ($1,629) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)