Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.185 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 154% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 104,147 ден ($1,958) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)