Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.507 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 51,991 ден (R$ 3,584) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $22,740 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)