Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.452 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 56,192 ден (R$ 3,888) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £35 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)