Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.829 MKD / MXN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 50,910 ден (Mex$ 17,996) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)