Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.793 MKD / MXN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 47,767 ден (Mex$ 17,101) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (41 minutes ago)