Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 61.514 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 100% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 69,942 ден (€1,137) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$550 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)