Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04666 MKD / KRW
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 153% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 88,490 ден (₩1,896,662) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)