Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.616 MKD / THB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 60% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 63,908 ден (39,535 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)