Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.640 MKD / THB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 60% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 62,445 ден (38,072 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 2 hours ago)