Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.380 MKD / CZK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 46% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 51,037 ден (21,443 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)