Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.935 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 74,196 ден ($1,376) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nanjing costs 元0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (about 2 hours ago)