Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 53.911 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 90% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 66,491 ден ($1,233) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $429 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (37 minutes ago)