Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.027 MKD / PHP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 35% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 50,048 ден (Php48,729) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 2 hours ago)