Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.571 MKD / MAD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 32% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 50,215 ден (9,013 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)