Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.674 MKD / MAD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 54% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 53,837 ден (9,489 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)