Cost of living in Carletonville, South Africa vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.950 MKD / ZAR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Carletonville (South Africa) is 86% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 70,749 ден (R 17,914) in Carletonville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$550 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)