Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 70.199 MKD / GBP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 137% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 89,957 ден (£1,281) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)