Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,052 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.788 MKD / ZAR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 70% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 62,759 ден (R 16,568) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)