Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,992 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.718 MKD / ZAR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 65% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 57,777 ден (R 15,541) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)