Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.750 MKD / HTG
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is about the same as in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 38,087 ден (50,754 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)