Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 MKD / HTG
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 5% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 37,658 ден (46,759 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)