Cost of living in Campos, Brazil vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.507 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 55,195 ден (R$ 3,805) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$550 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (about 1 hour ago)