Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.956 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 59,155 ден (R$ 4,239) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)