Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.693 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 49,297 ден (R$ 3,600) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)