Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.445 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 44,113 ден (R$ 3,054) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 3 hours ago)