Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.259 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 54,791 ден (R$ 3,843) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,400,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)