Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.400 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 53,424 ден (R$ 3,710) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)