Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines vs Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.027 MKD / PHP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 40,014 ден (Php38,960) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)