Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07891 MKD / CLP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 42,983 ден (CH$544,735) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Portland, Oregon costs $1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,532 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)