Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08078 MKD / CLP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 49,786 ден (CH$616,333) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)