Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.434 MKD / AUD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 163% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 100,098 ден (AU$2,538) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (41 minutes ago)