Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.185 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 128% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 89,051 ден ($1,674) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)