Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22441 MKD / AOA *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 50% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 58,332 ден (259,935 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)