Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48305 MKD / NPR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 10% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 32,507 ден (₨ 67,296) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €1,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $23,175 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Irvine, California costs $1.65 (about 3 hours ago)