Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00125 MKD / IRR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 39% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 50,148 ден (﷼ 40,150,293) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $39 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Taipei costs 1,017 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)