Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran vs Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00128 MKD / IRR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 42% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 55,365 ден (﷼ 43,109,865) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 3 hours ago)