Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04802 MKD / KRW
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 118% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 87,378 ден (₩1,819,624) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 12,000 Riels (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨250 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (about 1 hour ago)