Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.963 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 38,471 ден (3,509TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$777 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 45,000 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (41 minutes ago)